FORM 1099 K

Form 1099-K is the IRS form that taxpayers receive to report certain payment transactions. If you’re self-employed or an independent contractor, you report 1099-K income on Schedule C of your federal Form 1040 tax return. Who Receives Form 1099-K: Payment Card and Third-Party Network Transactions? You should receive Form 1099-K by Jan. 31 if, in the prior calendar […]

FORM 1099 K Read More »