Farm income

Introduction If you are a farmer and your farming business is a sole proprietorship, you must file Schedule F (entitled “Profit or Loss from Farming”) to report your agricultural business’s net profit or loss for the tax year.Use Schedule F (Form 1040) to report farm income and expenses. File it with Form 1040, 1040-SR, 1040-NR, 1041, or […]

Farm income Read More »