Moving Expense

Form 3903: Moving Expenses

Use Form 3903 to figure your moving expense deduction for a move related to the start of work at a new principal place of work (workplace). If the new workplace is outside the United States or its possessions, you must be a U.S. citizen or resident alien to deduct your expenses. Overview:For tax years prior […]

Form 3903: Moving Expenses Read More »