Latest updates


FORM 1040

The IRS makes drastic to subtle changes to the 1040, every year. There are quite a few changes that were made to the 2022 Form 1040

Reporting Rules Changed For Form 1099-K
Taxpayers should receive Form 1099-K, Payment Card and Third Party Network Transactions, by January 31, 2023.

Retirement Saving

The contribution limit for employees who participate in 401(k), 403(b)

FORM 1099C

Form1099-C means if you have more than $600 of taxable 


The sale or exchange of a capital asset is reported on Schedule D as Capital Gain transaction.

Health Savings Accounts

A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a custodial or tax-exempt trust account created for or by individuals 


Schedule C is an important tax form for sole proprietors 


Schedule E – Supplemental Income and Loss is a form used by the Internal Revenue Service


If you hire people to do work around your house on a regular basis, they might be considered household employees. 


If you are a farmer and your farming business is a sole proprietorship, you must file Schedule F (entitled “Profit or Loss from Farming”) 


Certain Gambling Winnings, to report gambling winnings 


Wage & Salary is the payment that one gets for his work.

FORM 2555:Foreign Earned Income Exclision

Form 2555 is intended for reporting foreign earned income to the IRS. Form 2555 helps taxpayers determine their exclusions relating to foreign

FORM 1099-R

1099-R is the Internal Revenue Service Tax From .It is use to report retirement benefits such as pension. A pension is a type of retirement plan that provides monthly income.

FORM 1098-E

What is a 1098-E Form?

How Do I Get a 1098-E?


A government agency issues Form 1099-G to inform you of funds received

1099 MISC 1099 NEC

1099 MISC was partially replaced by 1099 NEC but still in use. It’s now used as all other types of income, independent contracts payments in this form now reported payments.

1099 Dividend

1099 Div is a document financial institutions use to report dividends and distributions to both the investor (that’s you) and the IRS. When you own dividend-paying stocks .

1099 INT

The interest paid is considered taxable income and must be reported